PA to CEO
We have an outstanding opportunity for someone who has a passion for fashion and interior design!
A PA is required to support the CEO of a leading luxurious interior design company based in South West London. With clients across the fashion and creative industries and showrooms around the world you will work across all aspects of the business supporting the company's CEO.
This role is an amazing opportunity for someone with a creative flair and love of interior design, you will be exposed to some exciting projects and have the ability to join a real family orientated business!
- Co-ordinate HR worldwide
- Management and involvement in high profile PR projects - UK and Internationally.
- Diary management
- Meeting organisation and liaising with high profile clients and HNWI's
- Travel arrangements
- Preparing samples/materials for meetings
- Drafting communications and company documents
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely
- Experience of producing effective minutes / agendas
- Experience of managing projects
- Passion for interior design and a creative flair