Senior HR Advisor
Senior HR Advisor
£38,000-43,000 per annum + benefits
To assist the company in the smooth running of the Human Resources function, to support the business needs, and to ensure that it meets all legislative requirements.
- To provide professional HR advice and support on a wide range of issues including: Disciplinary, Grievance, Capability, TUPE, Redundancy, Employment legislation, HR best practice and contractual issues.
- To develop and maintain collaborative and productive working relationships with all stakeholders establishing professional credibility.
- Design and implement practical HR solutions to business issues in collaboration with the relevant management team.
- Review and monitor establishment and produce proposals along with senior management for departmental restructures in order to deliver an improved service within existing or reduced establishment.
- Support management in developing succession plans.
- Provide statistical information and analysis to management and identify areas where HR interventions are required in order to improve business performance.
- Support, advise and coach senior managers in the delivery of the people plan and the management of people/ER issues.
- Provide advice and guidance to managers on pay and benefit reviews and make recommendations for changes.
- To support the HR Manager and the wider HR team when required.
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE:
- At least 5 years as an HR Advisor
- Experienced in managing department restructures or re-organisation projects
- Able to influence and engage with key stakeholders
- Implementation of key confidential HR Projects
- Strong ER pedigree and experienced in this area
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.