Executive Assistant to Chairman
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join an award winning publishing company that focus on international affairs. You will be based in the heart of the West-End liaising with high profile individuals on a day to day basis.
Provision of dedicated secretarial and administrative support to the Executive Chairman. Ability to interact with clients and stake-holders at very senior levels in Industry and Government. Discretion to handle issues of sensitive/confidential nature with tact and diplomacy, of paramount importance. High proficiency in organising meetings and company hosted events, making relevant bookings and other arrangements and ensuring attendees receive advance information (agenda, directions, papers, etc.). Fulfilling other administrative duties including supporting executive team as directed by the Chairman. Responsibility including duties such as communications, filing, post, couriers as well as key data entry and data management systems and HR record keeping.
Essential Applicant Requirements:
- Minimum of two years proven experience in an Executive PA role;
- High level of proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, internet, and usage of contact data base applications;
- Good typing speeds;
- Ability to work in a demanding and fast paced environment with tight deadlines;
- Meticulous attention to detail with excellent information recall.
In addition to relevant experience and secretarial/administrative knowledge. Evidence of the following is required:
- Personable/friendly demeanour with excellent telephone manner;
- High level written and oral communication ability;
- First class organisational and time management skills;
- Flexibility/adaptability to conduct a range of tasks and to work extra hours to meet tight deadlines.
- Language skills a bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person, for further information please contact Kristian Kurbalija at Maine-Tucker for further information.