2 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for a Legal PA to join an American Wealth Management consultancy. The role is to support a Legal Counsel in Dublin, a Legal Associate in Hong Kong and 6 Legal Associates in the London office. This Legal PA is a very varied role and it includes elements of Team PA as well as Legal duties. Hours: 8:30-6:00 pm. The salary for the Legal PA is up to £34k.
Legal PA duties:
· Answer multiple phone lines, take messages and email colleagues to notify them of missed calls.
· Open and circulate UK Legal and Compliance Team mail.
· Manage team calendars, schedule internal and external meetings/video conferences, mail and messenger documents.
· Handle high volume of documentation work, including editing, printing, collating and scanning. Draft and edit correspondence, memoranda and other documentation in Word and Adobe, work with Excel spreadsheets, create presentations in PowerPoint, run document comparisons, prepare and create structure charts.
· Assist in the preparation of Corporate Governance meetings for London and Hong Kong.
· Prepare documentation for execution, obtain signatures from authorised signatories across the firm, co-ordinate countersignatures and handle delivery of final documentation.
· Save draft and final documentation to the document management system, dispose of or retain original documentation accordingly.
· Arrange for documents to be certified and/or notarised as required.
· Follow up with the UK Legal Team to ensure that document review requests and restrictions are dealt with in a timely manner.
· Present invoices for approval by Legal Counsel and process approved invoices for payment.
Requirements for Legal PA:
· Undergraduate degree or suitable professional qualification required
· Experience working within legal department in financial services or law firm; secretarial experience a plus
Flexibility to work overtime is required.
Apply for Legal PA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly