PA/EA - Fashion
Excellent role for an experienced PA to join an Iconic, British Fashion brand. My client takes the path that others dare not take, they create change to grow for the future and enjoy what they do and the team they work with! You will provide full secretarial, confidential EA support service to Directors within the Senior Management Team. You will be part of a pool of PA’s where you will work alongside each other to ensure an exceptional level of support is given to the Directors at all times. The ideal person for this role will have proven PA experience within a fast paced environment. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as being a highly organised individual with the ability to multitask. You will be a problem solver and have the ability to use your initiative whilst being reliable, flexible and loyal. You will be a strong team player and be willing to get into the nitty gritty. Previous experience ins supporting a finance function is preferred but not essential.
Duties will include (but are not limited to);
• Provide confidential and discreet support to Directors as and when required
• Organising confidential internal and external meetings, provide logistical support including booking rooms, preparing rooms and assist in any catering requirements
• Board meeting organisation and presentation support including, Audit Committee meetings
• Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the CFO including statutory books
• Booking travel and accommodation, agendas and itineraries
• Manage and maintain diary and email account, scheduling meetings on behalf of the nominated Directors, keeping track of meeting acceptances and ensuring agendas are received prior to meetings.
• Organising confidential internal and external meetings
• General admin duties as requested e.g. typing, photocopying, faxing, printing, filing, analysing and interpreting data, maintain and update contact lists, screening calls
• Manage Directors and their teams expense claims and approvals
The PA pool is small and therefore this will be a hands on role supporting at least 3 Directors on a day to day basis and more when covering other PA’s holiday. It’s essential to be able to work in a fast paced environment and multitasking is key. This role works in close collaboration with all teams, and therefore you will build excellent and trusting relationships with key people in the business. This is a very exciting role to work for an innovative Fashion company, do not delay and email me your CV today!