1 day left
- Full Time
Fantastic and rare opportunity to join one of the world's most popular apps as an HR ASSISTANT. The successful candidate will be really savvy with Excel and reporting with 1-2 years ‘experience in a professional HR support role. You will be solution orientated and detail focused in everything you do, you will act as the first line support to many of the people within the global business. This role will afford you exposure to a wide range of HR projects and initiatives that extend way beyond a normal HR Assistant role, so the opportunity for development is here! Sitting at the heart of a very effective HR team, the HR Assistant will have a primary focus on ensuring the smooth running of all systems and processes within the HR team.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Own, develop and maintain all administrative processes for the HR team.
- Manage the administration of the HRIS and a variety of benefits.
- Review and input changes on the payroll globally, ensuring this is accurate prior to submitting it to the payroll team.
- Own and manage employee data, change of details, annual leave and recording sickness, ensuring accuracy and attention to detail at all times. Data has to be at the heart of how the HR team runs.
- You will manage the new starters and leavers processes, creating a great experience at all ends of the spectrum.
- You will act as a PA in to the Chief People Officer.
- Support the HR team with projects and start to develop own ad-hoc project work.
- You will be focused on continuous improvement at all times and will own and develop all processes and procedures on a global level.
The successful HR Assistant will possess excellent organisational, interpersonal, and communication skills. You will have the ability to multi-task, prioritise projects accordingly working with multiple individuals/departments and in a timely manner…. Grace under fire! Keen attention to detail in the execution of all projects and forms of communication is a necessity, as is, enjoying being part of a team and excited to contribute to its success! For more information on this hugely exciting role, do not delay and email me your CV today!
Apply for HR ASSISTANT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly