Executive Assistant to CEO
£40000 to £45000
We have an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant to the CEO to join a global fashion focused business based in Central London. If you have experience of a working within a fast paced luxury environment & have had exposure to supporting a CEO or equivalent then I am eager to discuss this role in more detail.
As the Executive Assistant to the CEO you are responsible for the following:
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including, managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports;
- composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Be the primary point of contact for all telephone calls coming into the business for the CEO
- Organising and taking minutes at the senior level meetings and following up action points
- Ensuring that senior management are well prepared for meetings i.e. agendas/financials
- Producing presentations and briefings on behalf of CEO i.e. Quarterly Update, Annual Presentation/Training Documents
- Researches, prioritises, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the
- President, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Booking travel, hotels & taxis for companywide travel – ensuring sign-off from the CEO and in line with budget
- Provide CEO with day-to-day updates of what is going on within the business and employees i.e. birthdays, project deadlines etc.
- Ad-hoc project management
- Maintain up-to-date logs of, Passwords, iphone’s/ipads etc
- Update and write daily “To-Do” lists for CEO and reminders
The ideal candidate will display the following skills:
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to high quality, accurate work
- Highly polished and professional individual
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including
- staff, board members, external partners and donors
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrate ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced
- Forward thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Up to date with what’s new in London – i.e. Restaurant openings
- Project management skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines on a wide range of projects
- Needs to be patient, calm, confident, reliable, committed and conscientious
- Proactive and self-managed, used to working on own initiative
- Previous experience within a similar environment either luxury retail or recruitment
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience supporting a CEO or equivalent
- Strong organisational skills
If you have the required skills and experience please click apply now.