1 day left
- Full Time
FAB OPPORTUNITY TO 'GROW INTO ROLE'
We are looking for a very polished and professional PA to join a City Investment Bank. You will ideally have a finance or banking background and really excel at supporting at events and dinners as well as in the office. The ideal candidate will be very personable, confident and engaging with clients as well as capable in the following areas:
The PA will be responsible for providing full secretarial support to the CEO & CFOO.
- Full PA support to CEO and CFOO, as well as ad-hoc support to the Head of Operations and Company Secretary.
- Diary management.
- Travel arrangements.
- Visa applications.
- Expense management.
- Updating Singletrack with contact information.
- Arranging meetings (internal and external).
- Arrangement of lunches and dinners (internal and external).
- Events assistance – monthly drinks, conferences, roadshows, charity days, Christmas Party, etc.
- Screening calls.
- Copy typing.
- Creating and amending PowerPoint presentations.
- Administrative support with projects.
- Providing cover when other secretarial members are away.
- Assisting with general company-wide administration duties as required, including reception cover.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
The successful candidate will have the following skill set and competencies:
- Effective written and communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- General office skills such as filing, photocopying etc.
- Experience in Financial services is desirable
Apply for PA -Finance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly