Office Manager & Web Administrator - Talent Management Agency
We're thrilled to be working with an award winning, forward thinking, top talent management agency to find their next Office Manager & Website Administrator. This Central London based agency is giving a bright and determined individual the opportunity to join them and their impressive roster of clients at an exciting time for the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to incorporate their creative streak. Alongside supporting an office of approx 20 people, this role is also allowing some creative flexing and is asking you to utilise your marketing skills maintaining the company website, news letters and data base.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Manage and set up of meeting rooms for the office, answering phones, taking messages.
- Check press daily for coverage of clients
- Management of the enquiries inbox, forwarding any relevant emails to agents and actioning charity requests etc.
- Manage stationary & refreshments orders for the office
- Managing IT & Building services issues
- Management of company website and monthly client newsletters
- Maintaining company database and internal documents
- Assist team with courier bookings, travel bookings, document preparations
- Keep the office environment organised - i.e. client cupboards, archiving and filing.
- Assisting team with errands (dispatch pick-ups/magazine requests etc)
- Management of company events (away days, client dinners, corporate events etc)
- Management of company recruitment
To be considered for this role, we're looking for:
- Previous Office Management/Assistant experience
- Experience of maintaining a website (company or individual)
- Client facing experience; ideally exposure to high profile personalities
- Excellent Microsoft Office; including advanced Outlook diary management
- Excellent written English including ability to proof read and exceptional spelling and grammar. Knowledge of Keynote preferable
- Discretion and confidentiality is essential
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.