We are currently working with a global organisation based in Central London who are seeking an enthusiastic Accounts Payable Clerk to join the dynamic and growing Europe Finance team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for P&L and management of several entities whilst working with the team to deliver financial reporting and analysis.
The duties of the role will include but not be limited to:
- Managing unbilled, deferred/accrued income and produce monthly reconciliations
- Ensure that all billable expenses have been billed in line with client contract
- Undertake a monthly review of all existing/new projects
- Process Accounts Payable, cashbook and billing
- Review client invoices and ensure they have been signed off
- Ad-hoc requests, analysis and projects
Experience in a professional services organisation is preferred but not essential as well as a professional accounting qualification.
A practical understanding of financial requirements in European countries would be beneficial as well working knowledge of UK and European VAT.
If this sounds like the next role for you, please apply now.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.