What; Finance Administrator - 6 month contract Where; St Paul's How much; Up to £26,000
Are you an experienced Accounts Administrator seeking a new, exciting opportunity? One of our clients, a consultancy firm experiencing rapid growth - are seeking a 6 month contract support for their busy finance department.
- Supporting internal finance processes
- Inputting expenses, invoicing, maintaining company ledgers
- Facilitating the implementation of a new finance system
- Assisting with wider business support where needed, working within a busy operations team
You must have:
- Previous experience working as a Bookkeeper/Accounts Assistant
- Flexible, proactive attitude - able to juggle tasks effectively
- Degree educated, or qualified by experience
- Passion for your work and your own self-development
You will be joining the business at an exciting stage of their growth, in an environment where hard-work is rewarded - a part of a dynamic, driven team. You must have a flexible and high-energy approach to your work and the ability to apply previously acquired bookkeeping knowledge.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.