- Full Time
What; Finance Administrator - 6 month contract Where; St Paul's How much; Up to £26,000
Are you an experienced Accounts Administrator seeking a new, exciting opportunity? One of our clients, a consultancy firm experiencing rapid growth - are seeking a 6 month contract support for their busy finance department.
- Supporting internal finance processes
- Inputting expenses, invoicing, maintaining company ledgers
- Facilitating the implementation of a new finance system
- Assisting with wider business support where needed, working within a busy operations team
You must have:
- Previous experience working as a Bookkeeper/Accounts Assistant
- Flexible, proactive attitude - able to juggle tasks effectively
- Degree educated, or qualified by experience
- Passion for your work and your own self-development
You will be joining the business at an exciting stage of their growth, in an environment where hard-work is rewarded - a part of a dynamic, driven team. You must have a flexible and high-energy approach to your work and the ability to apply previously acquired bookkeeping knowledge.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Finance Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly