Team Assistant - Fixed Term Contract
1 day left
- Full Time
This global Consultancy based in stunning Central London offices are seeking two Team Assistants to join their dynamic team. The roles are fixed term contract roles, one up until the end of the year and the other working through until March next year.
The main focus of the Team Assistant role is to provide a high standard of support to a successful and friendly team of Consultants spanning various levels of seniority including Director level.
The Team Assistant role demands a very high level of pro-activity and self-motivation, alongside prior experience in dealing with a range of individuals. Excellent written and verbal English is essential, as are strong organisational and interpersonal skills, excellent initiative and a professional demeanour.
• Creating and/or assisting with the formatting of PowerPoint presentations and complex reports using Word & Excel.
• Administering travel arrangements e.g. flights, hotel accommodation, car transfers & taxis.
• Making restaurant reservations
• Complex diary management including organising internal and external meetings and all associated logistics
• Creating and drafting correspondence.
• Ordering stationery supplies and refreshments and ensuring stationery store and tea-point are organised, stocked and tidy.
• Helping other Team Assistants where necessary and providing cover for holiday/sickness.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience working as a Team Assistant within a professional services environment who has experience of booking international travel and you will have strong Microsoft office skills.
To work for this dynamic and forward thinking business please apply today.
Apply for Team Assistant - Fixed Term Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly