Urgently required - 2nd jobber - superb opportunity within Private Equity!
My client who is a highly successful private equity firm based in the West End is looking for an experienced front house individual to provide a first class customer service and admin support to junior managers within the organization. This is a great opportunity to grow and develop your secretarial and office management skills.
Duties will include:
- Receiving, greeting and directing clients and other visitors and providing them with refreshments.
- Maintaining visitor records and monitoring security of all visitors to the offices.
- Ensuring meeting rooms are kept clean and tidy at all times and co-ordinating the provision of audio/visual equipment.
- Responsible for the operation of the switchboard and reviewing all incoming calls.
- Responsible for maintenance of the office, e.g. liaising with cleaners, plant displays, pest control, air con, facilities suppliers, phones etc.
- Management of all stationery, office supplies and kitchen provisions including food and beverages for breakfast and lunch meetings.
- Responsible for printer, photocopier and fax machine maintenance - ensuring printers are well stocked of paper and toner at all times.
- Responsible for the management of invoices - recording and logging all invoices Updating and maintaining all staff contact records.
- Management of all petty cash.
- Management of all post in and out of the organisation.
- Managing couriers and taxis.
- Completing expenses claims for junior members of the team.
- Assisting other members of the support team when necessary - e.g. printing and binding; adding records to CRM. Person Specification:
- Previous experience of working within a busy office.
- Well presented with a good level of common sense.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a calm manner.
- Proactive, self-starter with a 'can do' attitude.
- Flexible, willing to learn and a team player.
- Strong communication skills combined with a strong service ethic.
- Good negotiation and influencing skills particularly in relation to managing suppliers.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Essential knowledge of IT and a good aptitude in all MS office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Collaborative and supportive.
- GCSE/A level qualifications.