3 days left
- Full Time
£21,000-£23,000 per annum
Who we are:
World First is a market-leading, award-winning, bank-beating, rapidly growing, fun-loving international payments company and we are looking to hire a Receptionist/Facilities Assistant.
World First is the UK’s fastest growing, multi-award winning, foreign exchange specialist, offering individuals and businesses access to world class products and customer service. Our business is built on relationships with our customers, suppliers, partners and colleagues. We win lots of awards for our customer service – a few recent ones include the Ruban D’honneur for the European Business Awards for Customer Focus and the UK Customer Experience Awards. Our growth has also placed us on the ‘Real Business Hot100’ and no. 26 on the ‘Times International 200’ 2015 recognising our fast-track growth internationally. Basically, we are a company that is going places!
Our success is powered by our people. We are driven and inspired and our workplace reflects that. Our culture is something we protect carefully. We are passionate about what we do. As a World First employee, you are immediately part of a fantastic culture where you are encouraged to work hard and play hard. We like each other and we like our jobs.
The World First Facilities team is looking for a Receptionist to help look after front of house and the office in terms of keeping our offices inviting, clean, safe and operational. You will work on reception while also being responsible for the upkeep of our office, ensuring we are fully stocked in our kitchens and meeting rooms and that our desks are clear. This role requires a ‘can-do’ attitude and this person will have an approachable and friendly.
- Greeting our clients and visitors and representing the World First ‘People First’ brand values
- Answering, screening and directing calls to your colleagues
- Managing a very busy suite of meeting rooms including diary management and organising any catering, IT or other additional requirements
- Ensuring the reception is a welcoming area and always looks its best for visitors
- Managing a busy post process; sorting and distributing incoming post, franking outgoing post and organising couriers/managing courier relationships
- Performing regular stationary audits, managing orders and relationships with office equipment suppliers
- Booking taxis for staff/clients when required and managing taxi accounts
- Being available to help various departments with admin duties, staff perks and events assistance where required
- Keep kitchens, bathrooms and meeting rooms tidy and stocked
- Maintain a safe and welcoming environment for staff to work in – report any issues to Office Manager.
What you will have:
- Most importantly, you’ll be friendly, enthusiastic and proactive – a true ambassador of the World First ‘People First’ brand values
- Strong desire to deliver a 1st in class experience to all visitors and staff at World First
- Polite and professional telephone manner
- Experience in a client-facing role and basic knowledge of customer service
- Constructive, positive relationships held within the team and with every department.
- Have a positive ‘can do’ attitude and be willing to help out at any point. Team player.
What you will get:
- £21,000-£23,000 per annum, commensurate with experience
- Excellent benefits package including annual discretionary bonus, season ticket loan, company pension scheme and health cover
- A fun working environment based in central London
- Free breakfast, Friday beer fridge, tri-annual company parties, bi-annual team nights out, annual charity day and more!