- Full Time
£60,000 - £65,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to support a truly dynamic and highly driven successful founder of a global oil company based in Gibraltar.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Executive Assistant with extensive experience organising international travel, event management and management of a small team.
The other duties of the role include but are not exclusive to;
• Leading a small but efficient team, some remotely.
• Management of the MD’s personal property, vehicles and yachts and other ad hoc items as requested
• Managing bank accounts, credit cards and expenses.
Extensively researching and booking all aspects of personal & family travel with changing last minute plans/itinerary.
• Liaising with the Travel Desk to arrange all business travel.
• Personal shopping & researching items for the family.
• Diary management and arranging business & personal meetings.
• Coordinating regular events for the MD’s Sailing Team, including travel, events and merchandise.
• Working with PA’s and Travel Desk to ensure the smooth running of global annual company events.
• Other ad hoc tasks where required
Experience working as both a Private and Business focused Personal Assistant for HNWI is essential and experience of managing/supervising a team, or as a team leader would be advantageous.
Please note that this role is based in Gibraltar if it is something this is role you are interested in and have relevant experience please send me your cv
Apply for EA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly