Two amazing opportunities are available with a leading consultancy group located in the West End for a PA to provide first class secretarial support. One role is a permanent role; the other is a six month fixed term contract.
The chosen candidate will be working with three of four consultants, responsibilities include:
- Complex diary management and scheduling, working to tight deadlines across multiple geographies
- Liaising with senior level clients
- Managing emails and fielding calls a for consultants
- Organising travel
- Liaising across different offices and time zones
- Typing (audio)
- Assisting consultants in submitting billing and expenses
- Document management and filing
- Creating presentations
- Project Coordination
The ideal candidate must be 2:1 or above degree educated with at least two years experience, MS office savvy, have first class attention to detail, proactive, adaptable, able to create relationships with clients and consultants, have excellent organisational skills and able to manage own workload. If you think you have what it takes then please apply today!