4 days left
- Full Time
A lovely role for a self-motivated and well organised property PA, with great communication skills and the ability to interact well with clients, all levels of staff and other external contacts. As the key team support you will be working within a team of wonderful PA's who provide full secretarial support.
- Extensive diary, travel and meeting management
- Producing accurate reports, letters and other documents in accordance with company formats and meeting any agreed deadlines.
- Accurate and up to date filing of correspondence and other documentation.
- Managing diaries
- Processing expense claims and travel arrangements
- Following all departmental procedures including Health & Safety support
- Other ad-hoc secretarial and administration responsibilities.
If this sounds like the role for you, click to apply!
Matchstick is a leading London recruitment consultancy. We specialise in the supply of EAs, PAs, Team Assistants, Office Managers, Administrators and Receptionists on a permanent, temporary and contract basis, across all industry sectors throughout London. We receive a high volume of applications, so we may be unable to respond to all applicants.
Apply for Property Secretary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly