Senior Patent Administrator in the City – c£39k
- Full Time
Are you an experienced Patent Administrator, Patent Paralegal or Formalities Clerk looking for a new challenge?
Our client is a small but growing and highly respected Patent firm based in beautiful and easily accessible offices in the City. Due to this growth and expansion they are looking for an experienced patents/formalities administrator to join them in a varied role with loads of autonomy.
You must be familiar with Inprotech and ideally CIPA qualified.
Duties will include;
- Draft letters, emails and other correspondence
- Draft template letters to go with search reports.
- Maintain files electronically using our document management system.
- Preparing various Patent Applications and Formalities documents, updating of Inprotech where necessary.
Reviewing and managing short, medium and long term deadlines with fee earner
- Enter new and miscellaneous Patent and Design files onto IPT.
- Abandon pending Patent and Design records as instructed by earners.
- Check grant certificates before sending to Clients.
- Ability to do all routine actions eg. Instruct payment of EP fees through EPOline, needing only occasional assistance for unusual actions.
- General updating of records system as required, including but not limited to recording changes of name, assignment and references.
- Draft correspondence for reporting foreign Patent and Design publications to clients.
- Validating EP cases in the UK
- Preparation of invoices, credit and debit notes
- Adjusting WIP, including adding items and reducing or removing items, applying client-specific discounts, presenting information according to any client-specific requirements, etc.
The firm are incredibly laid back, relaxed and social while still be professional and busy. This would be a great opportunity for an experienced patent administrator looking to get away from a big firm, unfriendly environment where they can really make a difference.
For more information or to be considered please contact us ASAP
Apply for Senior Patent Administrator in the City – c£39k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly