PA to Chief Financial Officer
- Full Time
A pioneering investment bank requires an experienced PA to support their Chief Finance Officer on a 1:1 basis
- Full administrative support for the CFO including inbox management, diary management, and travel arrangements giving consideration to the Corporate Calendar;
- Management of CFO's attendance at various committees, including preparation of papers, monitoring of minutes, monitoring of actions and their progress;
- Accurate and timely minute taking for meetings chaired by the CFO including tracking of and follow-up on actions;
- Implementing and maintaining an efficient and effective document management system for the CFO, ensuring regular and frequent audit and update;
- Drafting / amending documents and PowerPoint presentations as and when required;
- Managing / maintaining weekly meetings with direct reports including tracking actions and the appraisal process;
- Managing a repository of all key documents / actions for key CFO projects;
- Managing a signing register for the CFO ensuring all documents that require the CFO sign-off are correctly supported and recording any such sign-offs.
- Maintaining clear desk policy for the CFO.
- Planning, updating and tracking a detailed Learning and Development log for the CFO including ensuring all professional memberships are renewed and CPD requirements are met.
- Making any decisions on expenditure with all due prudence and with all relevant authorisations in place;
- Managing the expenses of the CFO, including processing expense claims and general administration;
- Managing the relationship with the Bank's corporate card provider and liaising with Finance Department;
- Managing the Bank's FX Petty Cash.
Skills and Experience
- Experience of supporting up to Board level within financial services is essential
- Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication skills at all levels;
- Proactive approach and ability to use initiative;
- Confident character, able to adapt in demanding circumstances;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Must be innovative, providing solutions which are appropriate for the business and fit for purpose.
If you possess the relevant skills and experience, please submit your CV today
Apply for PA to Chief Financial Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly