PA to Chief Financial Officer
A pioneering investment bank requires an experienced PA to support their Chief Finance Officer on a 1:1 basis
- Full administrative support for the CFO including inbox management, diary management, and travel arrangements giving consideration to the Corporate Calendar;
- Management of CFO's attendance at various committees, including preparation of papers, monitoring of minutes, monitoring of actions and their progress;
- Accurate and timely minute taking for meetings chaired by the CFO including tracking of and follow-up on actions;
- Implementing and maintaining an efficient and effective document management system for the CFO, ensuring regular and frequent audit and update;
- Drafting / amending documents and PowerPoint presentations as and when required;
- Managing / maintaining weekly meetings with direct reports including tracking actions and the appraisal process;
- Managing a repository of all key documents / actions for key CFO projects;
- Managing a signing register for the CFO ensuring all documents that require the CFO sign-off are correctly supported and recording any such sign-offs.
- Maintaining clear desk policy for the CFO.
- Planning, updating and tracking a detailed Learning and Development log for the CFO including ensuring all professional memberships are renewed and CPD requirements are met.
- Making any decisions on expenditure with all due prudence and with all relevant authorisations in place;
- Managing the expenses of the CFO, including processing expense claims and general administration;
- Managing the relationship with the Bank's corporate card provider and liaising with Finance Department;
- Managing the Bank's FX Petty Cash.
Skills and Experience
- Experience of supporting up to Board level within financial services is essential
- Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication skills at all levels;
- Proactive approach and ability to use initiative;
- Confident character, able to adapt in demanding circumstances;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Must be innovative, providing solutions which are appropriate for the business and fit for purpose.
If you possess the relevant skills and experience, please submit your CV today