- Full Time
A Corporate Receptionist in an American wealth management company based in Mayfair became available. We are looking for career driven, impeccably presented candidate with warm personality who can hold their own in front of HNWIs and who are happy to muck in with corporate functions. This Corporate Receptionist role pays up to £33k depending on experience and is a permanent role.
Hours: 8:00am - 6:00pm, sometimes working 7am- 5pm.
Corporate Receptionist Description:
· Meet and greet guests and provide excellent front-of-house service
· Coordinate conference room booking, conference bridges, and videoconferences
· Order and arrange catering and provide refreshments for meetings, as requested
· Routinely monitor and order pantry items and evaluate continued needs of staff
· Answer the general main phone line in a professional manner and direct calls as appropriate
· Coordinate travel arrangements ensuring all travel bookings comply with Firm policy and obtain appropriate approvals as required
· General administrative duties including copying, scanning, updating intranet directory, maintaining department contacts, ordering business cards, etc.
· Provide administrative and general support to the Office Manager
· Perform ad hoc projects
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
· University degree required ideally but not necessarily
· 3-5 years’ previous corporate reception experience required, preferably from a financial services [or professional services] environment
Apply for Corporate Receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly