An excellent opportunity has arisen for Team Assistant to work within a leading global consultancy based within the West End, London. You will provide professional administration support to three teams including supporting 24 individuals.
As the Team Assistant you will be a first point of contact for the team, dealing efficiently and politely with requests from clients and the departments. You will provide general administrative duties for the team as well as diary management and organising travel itineraries among other duties.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Providing diary management for 3 different teams with a total of 24 individuals - booking meeting rooms
- Ad hoc secretarial & administrative duties including screening calls, ordering stationary
- Sole responsibility of training outsourcers/ members of staff over in the South Africa office who we hired to add candidates to system and format their CV's
- Running catch up meetings with individual teams to obtain information about how outsourcers are doing/ what changes can be made to improve their work/ accuracy of CV's
- Organising cover when outsourcers are away - delegating tasks to team supports in London
- Creating temporary contracts/contract extensions for candidates including PAYE, Umbrella and LTD
- Dealing with payroll queries
- Weekly/monthly reporting - Producing various reports (outside of automated reports) on a weekly/monthly basis for distribution to managers and the teams
- Update weekly reporting on spreadsheets and boards with any new starters/finishers along with weekly revenue figures
- Updating spreadsheets with progress of candidate's compliance and sending weekly emails reminding consultants to chase for outstanding information
- Expense management ensuring they are correct before they are sent off for processing
- Screening new candidate calls, assisting them with their requirements and then getting there information over to the team
- Typing and formatting CV's of newly registered candidates in the Robert Walters format
- Booking candidates for interviews and sending interview confirmations
Your key skills:
- Microsoft Outlook (email and calendar) required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Able to anticipate problems and offer solutions
- Ability to organise and prioritise complicated travel
- Able to manage stress, personable, self confident
- Flexible on working hours and understanding of the business demand
- Excellent attention to detail
- Produces high quality, accurate timely work
About the company:
This global leading Recruitment organisation specialises in all areas of recruitment. As the Team Assistant, you will be joining an excellent and well regarded organisation which offers great career potential.
If you are interested in this fantastic London based Team Assistant opportunity, please click to apply.