£33,000.00 - £35,000.00
We are currently seeking a Personal Assistant for an exciting global retail brand based in the West End. This is fantastic opportunity for an ambitious PA to be a part of a well-recognised and respected organisation. This organisation believes investing into its employees and making sure they reach their full potential and so consequently you will be working in an exciting and motivating organisation. This company offers great benefits to its employees, along with fantastic resources and a vibrant office environment.
The role will involve:
- Supporting a team of 5
- Extensive diary management
- Arranging Travel and meetings
- Preparation of reports and documents
- Processing expenses
- Amending PowerPoint presentations
- Managing post, both internal and external
- Arranging meetings internal and external
- General administrative duties
- Liaising with clients and colleagues
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in a PA role, preferably sales or retail
- Confident and strong willed
- Experience preforming under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- You must be efficient, well organized and willing to give 100% to the role
- Bubbly and approachable with a ‘can do’ attitude.
You will need to have excellent organisational, written and oral communication skills. The ideal candidate will need the ability to work accurately and effectively under pressure and have a positive attitude. You must have great communication skills and be professional in your approach and you will need to be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Please only apply if you have the relevant experience.
For our application policy please view hyf’s company information page on this website. hyf is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.