1 day left
- Full Time
£35,000.00 - £40,000.00
We are currently seeking a Personal Assistant/Team Assistant for a Large Investment Company based in the City. This is fantastic opportunity for an ambitious PA/Team Assistant to be a part of a well-recognised and respected organisation. This organisation believes investing into its employees and making sure they reach their full potential and so consequently you will be working in an exciting and motivating organisation. You will be based in a fast paced, vibrant office environment.
The role will involve:
- Supporting 8 partners
- Extensive diary management
- Arranging Travel and meetings - Global travel including visa applications
- Preparation of reports and documents
- Processing expenses
- Amending PowerPoint presentations
- Managing post, both internal and external
- Arranging meetings internal and external
- General administrative duties
- Liaising with clients and colleagues
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in a PA role, preferably within Investment banking
- Confident and strong willed
- Experience preforming under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- You must be efficient, well organized and willing to give 100% to the role
- Bubbly and approachable with a 'can do’ attitude.
You will need to have excellent organisational, written and oral communication skills. The ideal candidate will need the ability to work accurately and effectively under pressure and have a positive attitude. You must have great communication skills and be professional in your approach and you will need to be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Please only apply if you have the relevant experience.
Apply for PA/Team Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly