A leading property firm requires an experienced administrator to work in their HR department and provide administrative support to the HR Generalist team.
- Answering general staff HR queries. Ensuring that the support is right first time to deliver an effective and accurate support service to the firm, ensuring documentation that is sent is correct, legal and in a timely fashion
- Assisting HR department with general admin requests.
- Working within and meeting agreed SLAs in order to deliver a high level of service to the firm.
- Completing reference requests for ex-employees.
- Managing maternity / paternity leave procedures.
- Senior-level new starter processing and on-boarding.
- Ensuring that archiving is done on a regular basis
- Opening and date-stamping the incoming department post
- Dealing with absence administration as and when required
- Managing the 'new starter' and leaver processes
- Managing any other employee life-cycle procedures
- Liaising with stakeholders at all levels in a professional and timely manner
- Ad-hoc projects for the HR Generalist Team Leader - e.g. assisting with pay reviews and promotions.
- Any other tasks required for the efficient running of the HR team/department.
- Producing ad-hoc reports from SAP.
- Maintaining and updating the HR Information System
Skills and Experience
- Strong administration experience is essential - ideally within a professional services environment / large organisation
- Graduate calibre
- SAP systems experience would be beneficial, but not essential.
- Very high level of organisation, detail, accuracy and speed
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Word and Excel with experience of using IT based HR systems, preferably SAP
- Excellent manner with the ability to communicate both verbally and in written form at all levels of the Firm
- Ability to juggle multiple deadlines and prioritise
- Excellent standard of English grammar and take pride in presentation of work.
- Extremely well organised.
- Ability to prioritise effectively and demonstrate attention to detail.
- Good communicator at all levels.
- Strong work ethic, articulate, well presented and efficient.
- Ability to liaise at all levels within the Firm as well as with the general public
- Flexibility to work the necessary hours to perform the role.
If you possess the relevant skills and experience, please submit your CV today