Administrator for Property Sector
Administrator – Sales and Lease Extensions
£18,500 per annum
Job purpose: To perform all responsibilities under each lease agreement involving our clients, and to administer each account on a daily basis for each area of company. We provide information in accordance with relevant legislation and industry best practice and to ensure our communication is jargon-free and easy to understand. To seek, to learn and continuously develop your knowledge and skillset to meet the needs of the business.
Key accountabilities (not exhaustive):
- Main point of contact for all initial lessee enquiries regarding lease extensions and freehold sales.
- Full file management pre-instruction; processing applications through to offer including lease reviews for valuation purposes.
- Assist with management of the existing pipeline; providing and detailing updates, forwarding information to lessees and solicitors when requested, providing instructions.
- Assisting with team administration.
- Assisting with teams’ overall targets to ensure split on extensions in favour of voluntary applications.
- Database Maintenance and information cleansing.
- Dealing with leaseholder queries verbally and in written form including email.
- Participate in companywide initiatives both internally and for external clients.
- Maintaining and updating the in-house database in accordance with correspondence and other communications exchanged with leaseholders or their solicitors.
- Reviewing and extracting information from various sources including external bodies and Land Registry.
- Designing and reporting on Qube for internal & external management.
Skills and knowledge: Essential
- Minimum of GCSE and A Levels or equivalent in English and Maths, with a result of C or above.
- Some property experience ideally in the Landlord and Tenant field or the ability to demonstrate an equivalent knowledge.
- Accuracy and Attention to detail, with suitable accountability.
- Good organisation skills.
- Polite and well presented.
- Confident Telephone manner.
- Competent using standard Microsoft packages particularly excel.
- Able to work according to set procedures and follow instructions.
Skills and knowledge: desirable
- Previous experience of working within the landlord and tenant legislation.
- Educated to degree level.
- Basic understanding of leases and leasehold property.
- Experience of working within a customer focused environment.
- Any knowledge of the Qube property management system.
Proven experience of building and maintaining relationships with external suppliers and clients
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.