PA / Office Assistant
3 days left
- Full Time
Independent investment boutique seeks a proactive, bright and hungry candidate, to become their PA / Office Assistant. A first-rate opportunity to work with a group of high-achieving investment professionals in a setting where you can be truly autonomous.
As the key member of support in the office of circa 20, there will be plenty of scope to build, grow and take initiative. You will act as PA to the Chief Executive and the Chairman, but, as they won’t take up your whole time, there will be plenty of other office operations to attend to.
You will have:
- a flexible, pro-active, confident and 'can-do' approach to every task that you tackle
- a confident and professional telephone manner
- excellent communication skills with an open, non-confrontational style
- excellent prioritisation skills
- the ability to cope under pressure
- outstanding attention to detail
- an organised and transparent work style
- the ability to work well with others and independently
- intermediate or advanced skills in Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook
- previous office support experience
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Being the ‘go to’ person, always willing to help!
- Dealing with general enquiries – first point of call on the phone, being polite, and giving an excellent impression of the firm
- Meeting, and greeting clients, settling them in meeting rooms, arranging refreshments
- Diary management for two
- Scheduling internal and external meetings, managing related logistics (hotel/flights/restaurant/taxi bookings as needed)
- Correspondence support
- Maintaining databases and distribution lists
- Running fund reporting (fully taught to you)
- Assistance in creating and editing MS presentations/documents
- Managing service contracts (printing, shredding, building leasing, etc.)
- General admin duties (printing and binding presentations, scanning, faxing, photocopying, ordering stationery, etc.)
A super opportunity for an investment sector assistant! We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for PA / Office Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly