Office Manager / PA
- Full Time
Fantastic opportunity to join outstanding Financial PR firm as Office Manager and PA to 2 Senior Partners. You will be a highly organised administrative professional, with solid experience in overseeing the efficient running of an office, whilst also supporting senior people in a proactive and dedicated manner.
You will work closely with the rest of the admin team to ensure the smooth running of this closely-knit firm, and will also provide PA support to two inspiring Seniors. The firm’s go-getting and ambitious team work together on their bidding and relationship-management, so you will be the sort to love supporting in a vibrant and successful brand, ensuring that flawless operations and administration allow your bosses to succeed, with you by their side.
You will have experience in:
Office Management –
- Ensuring that an office runs flawlessly – being the first point of contact for all office issues, suppliers and staff
- Managing all office contracts and vendor relationships
- Purchase Order managements – if you have used Altair, ideal!
- Running facilities/operations team meetings, taking minutes, following up action, etc.
- IT management
- All record-keeping and administration needed to organise an office (around 70 people here)
- Full diary management, winning confidence and trust in senior people
- Client and internal liaison at the highest level
- Booking and preparing for meetings, conference calls and VCs
- Making all logistical arrangements, catering, travel, etc.
- Processing expenses
- Ad hoc administration
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Very good/advanced skills in Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook
If you have a flexible, pro-active, confident and 'can-do' approach to every task that you tackle, and are looking for a supportive, collegiate and fun firm, apply today!
A super opportunity! We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Office Manager / PA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly