Personal Assistant (PA) to Head of Operations
- Full Time
West End-based Investment Management House that takes pride in providing a professional, yet personal service for abroad range of institutions, seeks an articulate, well-presented and pro-active individual to join their business as Personal Assistant (PA) to provide efficient and effective administrative assistance to the Director and Head of operations, whilst also assisting the management desk when necessary.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responding to and prioritizing correspondence, including post, e-mails, faxes, phone calls and messages.
- Diary Management
- Updating templates and producing reporting documents on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Assisting in coordinating board meetings and liaising internally and externally to collate documents
- Minute taking
- Updating and maintaining policies/procedures
- Travel arrangement (national and overseas)
- Completing expense forms
- Assisting the Operations Manager when necessary
- Personal administration
You will be:
- Forward thinking and proactive
- Able to anticipate and adapt to situations
- Flexible with a 'can-do' attitude
- Meticulous with excellent attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Superb time management
- Professional phone manner and excellent communication skills
- Discretion in protecting private information
- Graduate calibre with a 2:1 degree (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of Microsoft 10
- Experience in a PA role
- Able to work in a team environment
- Financial background is ideal, but not necessary
This is an excellent opportunity to join a superb, award-winning business in the heart of London.
Those interested should apply immediately as CVs will be considered on a rolling basis.
Apply for Personal Assistant (PA) to Head of Operations
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly