Executive Assistant - 6 months
4 days left
- Full Time
A successful organisation is seeking an EA to come on board for a 6 month contract to support Executive members efficiently. The role requires an individual who is flexible within their schedule and has extensive experience within a similar position.
The role will involve travel and calendar management internationally so an individual who has a good understanding of different time-zones is ideal. If the candidate has supported within an IT function, this would be a huge bonus!
The successful candidate will be driven in their approach to work and be happy to support out of hours. Previous experience within a large global company is essential where you have had to communicate sensitive or confidential information appropriately.
- Provide administrative support to executive officers
- Make contacts of sensitive nature inside and outside of the company
- Will be required to manage calendars
- Handle phone calls
- Coordinating travel
- Process expense reports, invoices and PO's
- Assist S/VP with tracking spend and budget management
- Headcount tracking and organisation chart upkeep
- Space management, office moves, may supervise other administrative staff
- Provide/create reports and presentations
- Special projects as requested and other administrative tasks as needed
- Manages both simple and complex calendars
- Arranges group or team meetings, may take minutes in meetings, and organise on and off-site group events and meetings
- Responsible for planning, budget, and logistics simple and complex meetings
- Research and create simple and sometimes complex presentations
- Responsible for space management and office move coordination
- Arrange simple and complex travel arrangements and process expense reports
- Compile and maintain budget information, process invoices, create requisitions, and may manage department budget
- Create simple and sometimes advanced correspondence, including complex and sensitive emails, letters, memos and reports, and may occasionally write key communication pieces for executives
- May have high level of contacts of sensitive nature inside and/or outside the company
If you feel you fit the role above, please apply today.
Due to a high volume of responses we cannot respond to everyone, we can only contact the successful candidates. If we do not contact you within 1 week, please assume your application has not been successful.
Huntress Group does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Group acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Apply for Executive Assistant - 6 months
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly