An opportunity to join a fast-moving reception within a flagship office of a design company. The role is to be working alongside one other receptionist, where you will ensure that all visitors receive a professional and efficient welcome.
Duties and responsibilities:
-Provision of an effective and courteous reception service for all visitors
-Manning a busy switchboard, dealing with and redirecting all incoming calls
-Maintaining maintenance of a clean and tidy reception area at all times
-Organising meeting rooms and arranging refreshments
-Any additional administration assistance as required
The ideal candidate must have:
* Extensive Reception and switchboard experience, within a similar professional environment
* The ability to work with a wide range of people both face-to-face and by telephone
* A highly organised working nature
* A naturally personable and welcoming approach
* An excellent telephone manner
* A flexible and adaptable attitude
A confident, friendly and well presented receptionist who can consistently work to the highest standards, making sure the reception area runs smoothly and is always tidy and presentable.
If you are interested in this position and match the skills and attributes listed above please do not hesitate to apply immediately.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.