Legal Secretary in Arbitration / Litigation
We have a fantastic opportunity working for a prestigious and intercontinental law firm, who have a really impressive reputation for providing quality service to a variety of different clients including governments in the Caribbean and other institutions worldwide whilst being really progressive and operating in beautiful offices across the globe.
The firm are looking for an eager, enthusiastic candidate who is willing to work hard and hit the ground running whilst working in such an active role and so, offer a really healthy salary. The Legal Secretary will report directly to the Partner, Legal Director and Legal Executive, so candidates need to have good interpersonal skills and be able to interact with lots of different people efficiently through using email, phone and face to face contact.
- Proactive management of the LS’s fee earners’ workload including inbox and diary management.
- Producing outgoing communications and documents as instructed by the LS’s fee earners.
- Filtering incoming communication, proactively and courteously dealing with queries, evaluating priority and responding where possible and appropriate.
- Answering and screening all telephone calls, dealing with queries arising, forwarding matters as appropriate and relaying detailed and accurate messages.
- A proactive self-starter
- Previous Litigation experience necessary, preferably with Privy Council/Supreme Court experience.
- Articulate with excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues
- Able to communicate with all levels of business.
- Adaptable, hardworking and enthusiastic.
To apply, please click on the button and send your Cover Note/CV with your contact details to Vicki Scott.
**For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on our website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is celebrating its 24th successive year in legal recruiting for the legal community across London and throughout the UK. Specific legal divisions cover full spectrum of legal recruitment on a permanent, contract and temporary basis. Specialist Legal Recruitment consultants with many years proven experience cover Legal Professional Services, Legal Business Support and Legal Office Support areas. Career Legal is known for being the legal recruiter of choice for: Lawyers, Legal Risk & Compliance, Legal Patent & Trademark, Legal Accounting, Legal Human Resources, Legal Marketing & Business Development, Legal Facilities Management, Paralegal, Legal DP & Creative Services, Legal Facilities & Office Support, Front of House and Legal Secretarial Personnel including Legal PA’s.