Legal PA in Litigation / Arbitration
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity? Do you relish the thought of being part of a US Power House Law Firm? Well, if you find yourself answering ‘yes’ to both questions then look no further! Our client, a reputable US law firm, are now looking for a Legal PA who is looking to make that next step in their career to join their Litigation team! The firm is growing rapidly and so they are looking for someone who can not only hit the ground running but genuinely wants to be a part of the development of this fantastic firm.
The role is a fully fledged and evolved PA role within a very fast-paced and demanding environment, with the standard hours being 09:30 – 18:00 however the firm boasts some fantastic benefits as well as a supportive environment and a very generous salary and would be an absolutely outstanding place of work for a driven individual.
Duties will include:
- Enter attorney timesheets on a timely basis.
- Open new files, maintain all client and general files. Conduct periodic reviews for possible storage of older files; prepare files to be closed.
- Coordinate with Finance Manager (and other members of the Finance team) in relation to monthly client invoices.
- Participate in administrative support for hearings, arbitrations and/or client meetings.
- Arrange and co-ordinate calendars, extensive travel schedules, meetings and events for assigned attorneys. Constantly monitor assigned attorneys’ schedules and email communications (where required), make adjustments as necessary to accommodate changing circumstances and keep all appropriate individuals informed of changes. Prepare travel reimbursement forms and reconcile reimbursements and charge accounts for assigned attorneys.
- Trial bundling for court.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 4 years’ administrative experience in a Law Firm essential.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, teamwork and customer service skills and ability to interact effectively and with a high degree of tact and diplomacy when dealing with all levels of management and staff and a variety of external entities including clients and prospective clients of the Firm.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to organise and prioritise multiple assignments, use judgement and initiative to accomplish results, work under pressure and complete job assignments in an accurate and timely manner.
- Arbitration and/or litigation experience preferable
To apply, please click on the button and send your Cover Note/CV with your contact details to Denis Simpson for immediate consideration!
**For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on our website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is celebrating its 24th successive year in legal recruiting for the legal community across London and throughout the UK. Specific legal divisions cover full spectrum of legal recruitment on a permanent, contract and temporary basis. Specialist Legal Recruitment consultants with many years proven experience cover Legal Professional Services, Legal Business Support and Legal Office Support areas. Career Legal is known for being the legal recruiter of choice for: Lawyers, Legal Risk & Compliance, Legal Patent & Trademark, Legal Accounting, Legal Human Resources, Legal Marketing & Business Development, Legal Facilities Management, Paralegal, Legal DP & Creative Services, Legal Facilities & Office Support, Front of House and Legal Secretarial Personnel including Legal PA’s.