(Privée Concierge & Lifestyle Manager)
Hours: Monday – Friday - 09:00 - 18:00
Launched in 2011 Privée is one of London’s leading Concierge & Lifestyle houses. For our members we obtain the unobtainable. We are recruiting for a new Concierge & Lifestyle Manager to manage the Concierge & Lifestyle service for an existing luxury project in Chelsea with a mix of international residents.
Through our trusted and established network, the Lifestyle Manager will be the key contact to provide all residents with full scope of services including:
- Obtaining tickets for sold out events
- Restaurant reservations
- Worldwide travel
- Event planning
- Organising Domestic Services
The Concierge & Lifestyle Manager will also be the key contact between the Privée Management Team and the Development Management Team, being tasked to create onsite events as and when required.
In addition to responding to the enquiries from the residents on site, the successful candidate will also be tasked with building new supplier relationships, such as meeting with new hotels, restaurants, bars and entertainment venues – as well as being a key contact for existing suppliers. A proactive and personalised approach is crucial to delivering our service.
This is very much a client facing role and therefore maintaining high standards of presentation is very important. We require a self-starter to join the team and hit the ground running, whilst being supported by the Concierge & Lifestyle Director and Privée Senior Management Team.
Privée is the Lifestyle division of the Office Concierge Group who employ 550 receptionists at over 220 locations across London.
- To act as the Concierge & Lifestyle Manager – based on our client site
- Day-to-day enquiry handling from residents
- Direct management of specific projects
- Conception, organisation and implementation of events
- Administrative tasks linked to enquiries such as logging enquiries
- Compiling presentations using word, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint as required
- Attend luxury lifestyle events and venues and write reviews as well as articles for our weekly digital lifestyle Magazine
- Building new supplier relationships to ensure we are at the cutting edge of service delivery
- Client-facing through direct meetings and working alongside the onsite Front of House team
- Assisting with weekend ‘on call’ cover will be necessary on a rotational basis – usually once every six weeks. This work can be completed from home with internet access
- Educated to degree level or relevant equivalent experience with a good command of English both verbal and written required.
- Demonstrate ability to write news releases and other PR materials for client outlets in print and on-line media
- Experience working with high profile clients in a corporate or residential environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and client facing experience essential
- A passion for an area of lifestyle services, such as having some personal knowledge on VIP experiences within sport, fashion, restaurants, travel or other social events in London
- Attention to detail
- Proven experience in event management
- Works well within a team but has the ability to work autonomously towards given deadlines
- Ability to handle a high pressured and fast moving working environment
- Accounting and invoicing experience is useful although not essential
- Experience with all Microsoft Office packages (Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint), especially ability to put PowerPoint presentations together
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please click apply now.