Our client, a Property Company based in London is looking for an experienced HR Manager to start ASAP. You need to be available IMMEDIATELY.
This is a pure generalist role and you will be responsible for the design and development of HR for the company, including large volume recruitment, policy procedure design, appraisal systems and payroll.
The key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- The implementation and management of all HR processes
- Providing guidance and support to managers and staff across the company on all operational HR matters
- Performance Management
- Rewards and benefits
- Providing key advisory role to senior management.
- Lead, motivate and manage a team
- Continually improve quality of standards
- Design and maintain efficient systems
- Analysis and Reporting
The successful candidate will have proven experience of managing an HR function and be CIPD qualified. You need to have HR experience in a stand-alone position, have strong numeracy skills, possess strong communication skills both written and verbal, be proactive, and have excellent organisation skills and excellent people skills. You need to have excellent knowledge of all Microsoft packages. Hotel/Property experience is desirable!
This is a fantastic opportunity, apply now!