My Client, a lovely and extremely slick and successful executive search firm are looking for a Junior EA to join their team, lots of progression for the future as well.
This position is absolutely essential for the running of my client's business and you will be a central and fundamental support to the Senior EAs and Senior Consultants.
They need someone who has some experience in administration, is intelligent, quick to learn and has strong communication skills.
This means that also if there is anything that the Senior EAs don't have capacity for, you will be asked to assist and this will mean your exposure to the whole business and seniority of Consultants and Partners will be diverse and immense.
Duties will include:
- Taxi bookings
- Assisting with the preparation of papers, reports and presentations for Consultant meetings
- Attention to detail is key so make sure that you double check your grammar/spellings etc when writing emails as they work at Board level and on an international level so your contacts will all be extremely Senior.
- Being able to prioritise and act quickly as Consultants work to time schedules so you need to be time efficient and have the confidence to push back when you are stretched and give them a time that you can complete the task.
- Being both proactive and reactive in the role is key and this falls down to having good organisational skills.
- Updating their bespoke database with up to date CVs and correct contact details etc
- Salary- circa 30K
If you have the experience I have mentioned then please upload your CV.