PA/ Team Assistant- In-house Legal (Sport & Entertainment)
- Full Time
Are you an experienced Team Assistant? Are you looking for a new, exciting challenge? Our client... a Global Leader in Sport, Media & Entertainment are recruiting for a highly skilled Team Assistant to support a busy team of Lawyers in their beautiful offices in Chiswick, West London
- Providing full administrative support to 4/ 5 Lawyers
- Managing multiple diaries, scheduling meetings
- Arranging couriers, taxis, meeting rooms as requested
- Managing the Lawyer's travel arrangements and coordinating with the Corporate Travel Department accordingly.
- Managing the Lawyers' documents including filing, ensuring they all have Legal Online reference numbers and uploading onto the online contracts management system
- Collating research and data, preparing reports and rights matrices as required
- Liaising with the sales team and clients as well as Directors of the company to arrange for signature of contracts
- Prepare first draft contracts for certain archive footage agreements and extension/variation agreements
- Answering the telephone, taking messages and answering general queries
- Expenses management
- Any other ad-hoc support duties that may be required
Qualifications/ experience/ an interest in Law is highly desireable!
If you possess the required level of experience and are keen to find out more, apply now to be considered for this fantastic opportunity! This position is a 6- 12 month fixed term contract initially, with view to transfer to permanent.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.