Executive Team Assistant
Feeling like it’s Groundhog Day all over again? At this challenging role, no day is the same. Brush aside all that paperwork and use your hands-on approach to truly excel in this deal driven environment. If you’re a strong multi-tasker and team player that loves to get involved, apply now!
Our client, one of the world’s largest global fund management companies, is looking for someone to provide Executive Team support for this busy and diverse team. This role is based within the Private Equity & Infrastructure Team who manage a diversified global portfolio of investments in venture capital and private equity funds, as well as direct investments in private companies and infrastructure assets.
The team requires a competent, proactive and enthusiastic person to organise and provide them with secretarial and administration support in a deal driven environment.
Main Responsibilities as the EA/Team Assistant
As the Team Assistant you will support a team of 8, which consists of a mixture of Senior Officers (Senior Vice Presidents & Vice Presidents) and Junior Officers (Assistant Vice Presidents & Associates). Duties for the Team Assistant will include:
- Organising and managing business trips for individuals or groups of travellers in accordance with internal procedures.
- Organise internal meetings, book meeting rooms using Meeting Planner, including organising video and teleconferences.
- Printing large complex documents which need to be collated & circulated to all relevant parties in a timely manner before meetings or alternatively upload documents to the appropriate App.
- Organising and managing electronic diaries, across different time zones, using Outlook. Ensuring that the team calendar and relevant calendars are updated.
- Arranging meetings with external parties via video conferencing, and telephone.
- Booking of restaurants and / or manage the provision of meals at meetings.
- Email management.
- Answering telephone calls.
- Manage the online expense accounts of the team.
- Working as part of a secretarial team within PE&I to provide cover, and assistance for holidays or as required.
- Ad-hoc secretarial and administrative duties as required (filing, photocopying or such like).
If you are an EA or Team Assistant who is looking for a role that encompasses a high degree of team support and is busy and reactive this could be the role for you. All you need to have is previous experience that demonstrates your skills of working with a variety of people at different levels and being able to handle a busy and constantly changing workload. A great company with superb benefits who offer a really friendly and warm working culture. You will be a strong team player and have excellent use of Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook. Training for in-house online approval systems for travel, approvals and expenses will be provided.
Due to the high level of response, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.