Bilingual Private PA - London and Monaco
Founder of several successful internet companies requires a Private Assistant for an immediate start in London and Monaco. This role is a direct support role handling a variety of professional and personal assistance responsibilities.
We are looking for someone open to relocation to Monaco and until the move, splitting time between Monaco and London.
You will be supporting a high net-worth individual (HNWI) in all aspect of his life. There will also be occasional support of his family.
In this role you may be:
- Handling both traditional administrative functions as well as independent projects supporting the Founder and his family
- Managing and organising travel schedules
- Translating official letters and documents
- Making and managing restaurant bookings for the family
- Acting as a problem solver, facilitator and gatekeeper to maximise the Founder’s time and attention
- Dealing with yachts, multiple properties, luxury cars, private jets and a hectic travel shcedule
- You are fully bilingual and fluent in both French and English (other languages a huge pro!)
- You will need to be super organized and flexible with working hours
- Very pro-active and able to drive projects from start to finish autonomously
- Experience of working in the south of France would be a massive advantage
- You will need to be versed in assisting with personal life tasks as well as professional
- You must be able and willing to travel