Site Secretary/ Project Assistant
Site Secretary/Project Assistant
Temp to Perm
£13ph - £15ph
We are currently seeking a Site Secretary/Project Assistant for a Global Construction company based in the City of London.
The organisation believes investing into its employers and making sure they reach their full potential and so consequently you will be working in an exciting and vibrant organisation.
As the Site Secretary/Project Assistant your duties will include:
- Answering calls and taking accurate messages
- Full secretarial support to the management team
- Travel arrangements for department
- Typing of minutes from meetings
- Ordering stationary
- Track and Log all incoming and outgoing post especially letters of importance
- Set up and Maintain filing systems
- Document Control
- Adhoc Administration
• Can-do attitude
• Proficient with MS Office package
• Previous experience in a similar role
You will need to have experience in a similar role within a construction/professional environment. You will need to have excellent organisational, written and oral communication skills. The ideal candidate will need the ability to work accurately and effectively under pressure and have a positive attitude. You must have great communication skills and be professional in your approach and you will need to be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Please only apply if you have the relevant experience.
For our application policy please view hyf’s company information page on this website. hyf is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.