Finance Officer – Financial Services
‘Big Four’ Financial Services firm, managing a high profile financial regulatory project, is seeking a Finance Officer.
Providing support to the Head of Finance you will assist with the coordination of project finances, with a focus on workforce modelling. You will work alongside the HR team in order to meet business objectives.
- Contribute to monthly invoicing
- Review and reconcile workforce figures
- Produce HR and MI reports for Head of Finance
- Record and manage project data
- Liaise with HR, central finance team and other relevant departments
- Previous experience in accounts/ finance team
- Working towards or have attained an Accounting qualification
- Advanced Excel knowledge, including pivot tables and V-Look ups
- Key attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Team Player
This is an ongoing contract, an initial 6 month commitment is required. Location is flexible; Central London or Crawley.
This is a full time opportunity, immediate start.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Diana Duggan Associates.