What; Senior Receptionist Where; City How Much; up to £24,000
My client, a leader within the financial services field - is looking for a head receptionist to join their front desk within their City office.
I am looking for a candidate who has had solid experience as a receptionist within the professional services realm. This person will be taking on a senior stance in the small reception team - taking on a mentor type position; training new staff and spearheading client service.
In this role, you will be the first person that all clients and staff will face when they enter the building; so it is important that you are relentlessly professional - and devoted to representing the company in a positive light.
Your responsibilities will include but aren't limited to;
- Managing the switchboard efficiently
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Booking taxis and arranging travel for staff
- Taking ownership of the front of house area, maintaining facilities and meeting rooms
- Ad-hoc administrative support - assisting secretaries
You will be joining a friendly firm, with a tight-knit culture - who are well respected within their industry for highly professional standards. Apply now to avoid missing out!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.