A leading international investment firm based in amazing offices near Green Park are looking for a resilient, hardworking Team PA to join the company to provide support to 5 senior staff.
This position is highly varied, and will involve providing extensive diary management support to these individuals, in addition to arranging complex multi-stop international travel. In addition the position will include putting together packs for meetings, comprising PowerPoint presentations and ad-hoc administrative support to the wider team when required.
Candidates must have the following:
- Previous experience supporting a number of senior people in a PA capacity
- Past experience working within financial or professional services
- An ability to work with different personalities and push back when required
- Must have arranged complex multi-stop travel with extensive diary management
- Graduate or graduate calibre
- Hard working, can-do, resilient attitude
Please do apply ASAP to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, working for an organisation that offers excellent benefits.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Tay Associates. If you are already registered with Tay Associates, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.
'Making do won't do, personally or professionally.'