Our client an Executive Search Firm based in London requires a Resource Co-Ordinator to start ASAP.
The main duties are:
- Sourcing candidates
- Maintaining candidate records
- Identifying and sifting potential candidates from registration and assignments by matching against standard criteria.
- Supporting the Consultants with maintenance of website, ensuring information is always up to date and accurate
- Act as a 'brand ambassador' for all marketing activities, following guidelines for all promotional materials, email marketing and client proposals to ensure a high level of quality and consistency.
- Arrange consultant, client and candidate meetings, interviews and telephone calls as directed by consultants
- Record accurately and promptly all candidate, source, client and assignment related communications
- Exchange information on advertising copy, schedules and deadlines between all appropriate parties on a timely basis, ensuring all participants and decision makers are kept-up-to-date in order that all deadlines are comfortably met.
- Prepare and distribute assignment related documents promptly
- Inform consultants immediately of any changes proposed or information requested by clients, candidates or other parties
- Respond promptly and courteously to any questions or information requests from applicants, candidates and clients
- Ensure assignments are running to schedule
The successful candidate will have experience working in a similar role. You need to have excellent communication skills both written and spoken, excellent telephone manner, adapting style appropriately according to what is required and active listening skills. You need to have a very high attention to detail, excellent time management skills, ability to manage both one's own time and the time of others, project management, ability to plan and coordinate a demanding, high volume workload.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is a fantastic opportunity, apply NOW!