PA / Finance Assistant (up to £30,000 with great benefits)
Who will you be working for?
Our client, a leading investment and property development firm, are looking for a PA/Finance Assistant to join their small but friendly finance team. Supporting and assisting the rest of the team you will be based in their extremely high end and beautiful office based in Central London. Great benefits including a discretionary bonus as well as personal and family health care and five weeks holiday.
What will you be doing?
- Diary and travel arrangements.
- Time tabling and monthly reports.
- Processing timesheets.
- Collecting and organising expense claims.
- Other ad hoc admin duties including data entry, filing and preparing/send out documents.
What will you need?
- Good numeracy skills.
- Self motivated.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- A polite but assertive manner.
- Excellent organisational skills.