Job: Private PA
Location: West London
Salary: £20 - £22 per hour
Working for a HNWI in their Private Office, you will be part of a small team looking after the property portfolio and other personal investments. 70% Private PA/30% Business PA within a start-up office supporting the President.
* Ideally you will have come from an investment or finance background and must have experience of both private and business support
* Bookkeeping is also highly desirable, along with being confident at doing expenses
* This would suit someone used to a high pressured, demanding environment
* Organising executive calendars, meetings, international travel and the smooth running of those trips
* Maintaining the database ensuring it is up-to-date at all times
* You will also be required to travel to different destinations to meet with suppliers, contractors, lawyers, and bankers if needed
* You will have excellent attention to detail, superior interpersonal skills and be confident liaising within a family environment, so being tactful and discreet is a must
This is for a 3 month duration to start with but could lead to a permanent position for the right person.