Studio Manager for Integrated Creative Agency
The role involves day-to-day management of multiple creative prijects including conceptual thinking for large scale events, roadshows, conferences, travel retail campaigns, plus branding, design and artwork.
This international Brand Experience Agency specialises in creating followers for some of the biggest global brands. It combines the power of live experiences and digital marketing to create memorable brand experiences.
- Managing and planning all work through the creative department
- Central point of liaison between account handling, planning and the creative team
- Holding weekly status meetings and managing the daily schedule
- Ensuring all briefs are correctly distributed within the studio based on each individuals strengths
- Resourcing freelance requirements as and when required and processing paperwork accordingly
- Booking all creative meetings; Ideation sessions, briefing sessions, WIPs, presentations, pitch attendance, rehearsal/live event attendance
The ideal candidate will have:
- Three to five years of agency experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Amazing people management skills
- Exceptional fire-fighting skills to cope with last minute requests and client deadlines changing
- Thorough understanding of the creative process, thinking ahead before each required step
- Resourcing experience
Apply today for this great opportunity. Please note due to high levels of response we can only get back to successful candidates.