A leading global law firm based in Central London are looking for a Personal Assistant to join their growing team.
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Strong diary management, managing a number multiple diaries to senior partners
- Booking travel arrangements on a daily basis including flights and train tickets
- Audio typing and typing several reports
- Managing some finances such as invoices and expenses
- Providing strong administration support to the team
- Managing communications via phone, emails and post
- Managing all incoming emails and calls and being the main point of contact for queries
The ideal candidate will have had experience working within a legal or corporate environment. Ideally having worked in fast paced environment with strong diary management experience and ideally have had experience supporting in 1:1 or 1:2 role and having worked in a similar industry is preferred but is not necessary. Strong knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint would be ideal.
- Good written skills
- Strong diary management
- Good attention to detail
- Strong administration experience
- Managing and booking multiple travel arrangements including flights and train tickets
- Ability to multitask, manage tight deadlines and have strong organisational skill
Education to degree level would be preferred, but can be overlooked if you have solid relevant experience.
This is a fantastic law firm to work for, a great working environment, strong support is provided and a very good team to work with. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who would like to further their career as a Personal Assistant and gain further experience within the legal industry.
If this sounds like you and a role that you would be interested in, please send us your CV with some information about why you are applying for the role.
**Pathfinders acts as an employment agency for this vacancy. If you have previously registered with Angela Mortimer or Pathfinders, please contact your consultant directly.**