PA - Film, TV & Entertainment
An exciting opportunity has become available working within a well-established Film & Entertainment company located in the heart of South West London. Handle Recruitment are looking for an exceptional PA to provide full support to Senior Executives within this incredible media company.
The candidate must have PA experience within the creative industry. A strong proven ability in prioritising a heavy work load, juggling multiple demands and taking ownership of tasks to meet deadlines whilst supporting others is essential.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Extensive diary management
- Travel Coordination (International and Domestic)
- Processing Invoices and Expenses: SAP experience is desirable
- Arranging couriers, taxis and meeting rooms as required
- Personal PA Duties; travel, social engagements and adhoc personal support
- Full Administrative Support; maintaining filing systems and databases
- Liaison with contacts at all levels
- Gatekeeping; dealing with all queries and calls on behalf of Executives
- Scheduling meetings and planning itineraries
- Coordinating events (budgets, locations etc.)
- Preparing reports for board meetings, including PowerPoint presentations
- Minute taking
- PA experience within the creative industry
- Ability to work fast paced being adaptable, proactive and using initiative at all times
- Experience in supporting a senior executive with complex diary and travel arrangements
- Able to work across multiple territories and lines of business
- Excellent administrative skills; proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Flexibility on working hours due to executives travel across time zones and business demands
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills; both written and verbal
- Genuine interest for entertainment industry!
This is a temporary position with the possibility to convert to permanent. Suitable candidates must be available at no more than 2 weeks' notice. If you are excited by this opportunity and meet the requirements then please apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.