PA Director of Finance and Corporate Services
We are recruiting a PA to for a non for profit organisation based in central London. The role is busy and you must be available for work immediately.
- Supporting the Director of Finance and Corporate Services
- Diary and meeting management
- Inbox and email management
- Arranging meetings, teleconferences etc.
- Liaison with other senior staff, their PAs and external stakeholders
- Working with Heads of HR, Finance and IT
- Booking travel arrangements
- Correspondence handling
- Preparing financial reports
- Minute and note taking
- General administration duties
You must have;
- Experience of supporting and working with senior staff and a PA team
- Ability to work at speed/pace and independently
- Ability to with confidential information and do so discretely/sensitively
- Flexible and responsive style to respond to changes in diaries and daily priorities
- Strong Microsoft skills in Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong numeracy skills
The role is temporary and will be for 3 months. You must be available for work immediately.