Award Winning Design Agency - HR Assistant
Our client is an award-winning independent design and branding agency who work with some of the world’s most iconic brands. Due to their expansion, they are now looking for an HR Assistant.
The ideal HR Assistant will support the teams in the smooth day to day running of the business and be able to make recommendations to improve ways of working efficiently.
Key responsibilities include:-
- Delivering on=board processes for all new employees
- Ensuring probationary period key stages are planned and met on time
- Supporting employees
- Administration of payroll system
- Day to day implementation of holiday system
- Keeping the organisational charts up to date
- Producing offer letters and contracts
- Coordination of training sessions
- Detailed administration of training budget and suppliers
- Maintenance of employee training records
- Ad hoc projects
As the HR Assistant you will inspire confidence and trust and be able to deliver good outcomes for employees and the business. They are looking for someone who listens actively and who can demonstrate empathy. You must be able to write in a way that is well structured and easy to understand and foster a style and sense of approachability. You will also get involved in Recruitment and keep up to date records of job descriptions across the agency.
This agency is based in stunning offices in London and offers one of the best working environments around. This is a newly created role and so the successful HR Assistant can really put their own mark on this lovely position.